Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Johnny On The Spot


Here are the before and after pictures of my tiny bathroom. Notice how the before looks like it was taken in the 70’s. It’s funny but the new stuff really does give the room a whiter feel. I didn’t do much but I did sew the shower curtain, which was very easy. It is just 2 panels and some buttonholes. The rug and towels are from Target and the print on the windowsill is this Cate Anevski. I really love her work and I just bought 3 of her prints. Well I have to be up in 5 hours, so I am going to bed.
Be Seeing You.MR

2 comments:

GiDu said...

I love the after photo of your bathroom, so much brighter!

Anonymous said...

Hey thats pretty nifty. Darrel's parents have a shower curtain just like that. I heard Darrel is out in Kentucky shooting rats, but I thought I saw him at Shop and Save with a cart full of non-dairy creamer. I might have been mistaken. Next of Kin says "hi."